Thursday, October 15, 2009

Rush Limbaugh Sacked by NFL--Personal Fouls and Unsportsman-like Conduct

the NFL has committed some very 'personal fouls' and shown some very 'unsportsman-like conduct' toward Conservative radio talk show host, Rush Limbaugh, who is an avid NFL fan and had proposed to put in a bid for the St. Louis Rams.

The NFL has seen fit to drop Mr. Limbaugh from the bid to buy the team, based on accusations by liberal demoncraps Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson et al.











Now, since hearing this news that the NFL has 'sacked' Rush Limbaugh from the bid to own the St. Louis Rams, I have since cancelled my subsription to various NFL publications. My girlfriend and I (as well as 60 of our closest friends) who listen to Rush's show have also declared that we will NEVER watch another NFL football game or purchase tickets to any games. I had also decided to purchase 'season tickets' for all Rams' games for me and my friends when I heard Rush was bidding to buy them--NOW--I have decided that I have BETTER things to do with my money than give it to a bunch of 'race-baiting bigots'.

As you all can tell, I am HIGHLY pissed off at what has happened, and I am fed up by the "liberal left lunatics of the demoncrap farty" ( mispelling is deliberate on 'party') portraying us conservatives as racists and homophobes etc etc etc!!!

2 comments:

Teresa said...

You go, girl!! In not purchasing anymore NFL tickets. Chickletts has absolutely no cajones. He is such a pussie. Rush was the victim of a high-tech lynching. These demoncraps(thanks for the introduction of the term) are a bunch of hypocrites. There is no reason that Rush shouldn't have been allowed to be a part of the bidding process. I have to admit, Rush is handling this whole thing fabulously. I do hope he sues Sharpton, Jackson, and the MSM that had spread lies about him.

Light Up Your Life said...

Teresa,

See, here's the thing. Before all this began with Rush wanting to buy the Rams, me and my girlfriend always hosted football parties every season at our home--I mean the whole 9 yards--wings, ribs, beer, you name it. Thank God we live at the end of a 'dead end' street because I bought the vacant lot beside my home so that our friends (all 60 of them) would have some where to park every weekend when they would come over to watch the NFL games.

So, then we hear that Rush is putting in his bid to buy the Rams. Oh man, we got EXCITED!!! We all decided then and there that we wanted 'Rams Season Tickets' and I had offered to purchase all 62 of these tickets (since I work 2 jobs it would not have been a problem).

THEN the "UNTHINKABLE" happened. And Rush was kicked 'out-of-bounds' by some very 'unsportsman-like' execs who deliberately committed one 'personal-foul' after another against Rush, and therefore got him 'sacked'.

Well, this did NOT bode well with any of us. All of us have cancelled ALL our NFL subscriptions and sent the NFL e-mails about this and told them that we would NEVER watch or attend another game because of their behavior.

This weekend we are all getting together to play a game of 'Scrabble'.

Oh you are welcome (on the 'demoncrap' term).

:)

Ben Ferguson Show

Ronald Reagan Speech--A very good lesson for Obama to learn!

Ronald Reagan Speech--A very good lesson for Obama to learn!
Government's first duty is to protect the people, not run their lives.

MMM MMM MMM

The Conservative Underground Member Blogs Headline Animator

in the news today