Monday, October 12, 2009

Rush Limbaugh Wants to Own the St. Louis Rams

Rush Limbaugh loves football, loves the NFL, and wants to buy the St. Louis Rams football team. However, there are a lot of people who are committing some very 'personal fouls' against him about this, including some NFL team members who are exhibiting some very 'unsportsman-like conduct' by calling Mr. Limbaugh a 'racist'.

In my opinion, it is absolutely ridiculous to even think of Rush Limbaugh as a racist, and their acusations are completely 'out of bounds', because, well, let's us some good ol' fashioned common sense:

"If you were a rich white man, and a 'racist', would you even consider purchasing an NFL team (or ANY sports team) who is probably about 85%-95% African-American?" My guess is that, no you wouldn't, not if you were a 'TRUE RACIST', because if you were a true racist, you would most likely be watching a sport like NASCAR or maybe the NHL and not football.

Now, don't get me wrong, I am not a racist. I just think that it is funny because the main people who are attacking Rush Limbaugh on this are the liberal lunatics of the demoncrap party. Yes, I am back to my 'conspiracy theories' as always. So, what is my 'conspiracy theory' on this?

Well, I personally think that the only REAL reason that Rush is being attacked on this end is because the lib-dems have tried (unsuccessfully I might add) to attack him on the political front, so now they attack his 'character' and resort to the name calling game.

I just think it is a ridiculous argument that the man should not be allowed to buy the team. This is all about 'capitalism' and business. It has nothing to do with 'race' and/or skin color.

What do you think?


4 comments:

Teresa said...

Great Post!! I loved the video. I'm actually surprised that they came down on Rush's side. They were acting cool about Rush owning the Rams. This is still a capitalist country (so far), so I believe if he's got the money, its his right to choose how to spend it as he pleases. I love the term demoncrap.

Light Up Your Life said...

Yeah I was surprised too, but here's the thing, they both know that it is all about free enterprise and capitalism and money. It is all about business, nothing more and nothing less.

The lib-dems only attack Rush because they fear him.

LOL! I guess that just means I watch too much 'Charmed' (referring to the term 'demoncrap')

Thank you for the comment and have a great day.

The Conservative Lady said...

Great post. I love Rush, and I know one thing...he is NOT a racist. You're right about the Dems attacking him any way they can to take him down. They do fear him because he speaks the truth.
We went to see Rush in person at the Academy of Music in Philadelphia. It was the night he announced he was putting the Harry Reid letter on e-bay. It was great. He got a standing ovation!

Unknown said...

The St. Louis Rams, oh please they haven't been good since leaving LA! See what happens when you leave LA-you start to suck! So let him buy the sucky Rams! Heck, they haven't been good since the days of Eric Dickerson! So if Rush wants to waste his money on basically the NFL version of the Clippers-(I wish they would move out of LA, they are messing up our good name!) I say more power to him.

Ben Ferguson Show

Ronald Reagan Speech--A very good lesson for Obama to learn!

Ronald Reagan Speech--A very good lesson for Obama to learn!
Government's first duty is to protect the people, not run their lives.

MMM MMM MMM

The Conservative Underground Member Blogs Headline Animator

in the news today