Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Oh my--the videos you find on the internet.

Ok, people, I need a little help on this one. As you all know, I am a complete novice at all this political stuff, but I have to admit, it is all very interesting and I started this blog to help contribute to the conservative cause and also to LEARN more about what is going on in our world today, and WHY it is happening etc etc etc.

So, here are videos I found on YouTube about the EFCA and Unions while I was looking for something to post about the SEIU. Wow, the stuff you find when you look for one thing.

**************************************************************
























******************************************************************


Ok, everyone. I am ready to learn. HELP!!!!! Someone please tell me what in blue blazes is going on?

No comments:

Ben Ferguson Show

Ronald Reagan Speech--A very good lesson for Obama to learn!

Ronald Reagan Speech--A very good lesson for Obama to learn!
Government's first duty is to protect the people, not run their lives.

MMM MMM MMM

The Conservative Underground Member Blogs Headline Animator

in the news today