Friday, October 23, 2009

"Twelve Months of Obama" (Twelve Days of Christmas) Contest

Ha ha ha! Oh yes oh yes oh yes, I am running my first contest!

I would like for all my readers to come up with the BEST 'Twelve Days of Christmas' parody relating to Barak Obama and his...uhhh...accomplishments (or lack thereof).

I know it may be a little unethical to distort the sanctity of such a lovely song, but then, the Lie House and the Obamabot Administration are unethical, so I guess it will be ok.

Make your parody as funny and as silly as you possibly can, and submit them to me through my e-mail listed in my profile--with the word 'parody' in the subject line.

The winning parody will be displayed on my blog (and I may even submit it to a conservative talk show host, in the hopes that it will be read on the air).

Thank you and have a great weekend.

No comments:

Ben Ferguson Show

Ronald Reagan Speech--A very good lesson for Obama to learn!

Ronald Reagan Speech--A very good lesson for Obama to learn!
Government's first duty is to protect the people, not run their lives.

MMM MMM MMM

The Conservative Underground Member Blogs Headline Animator

in the news today