Monday, November 16, 2009

Off Topic--I am 42 Today--Happy Birthday to me.

Yes, today is my birthday. I am 42 years old. I feel older, and act younger. LOL! But a friend took me to lunch at a this place called China Inn 2 and I got to spin this birthday wheel, and the restaurant gave me a gift.

Anyway, I am just taking it easy, and playing around on my MySpace page--I got hooked into some games there, and I am already addicted to the Mafia Wars and Special Forces games. I have only been playing Mafia Wars since last night and I am already at Level 10.

Anyway, happy birthday to me, and I will be trying to catch up on blogging later today.

6 comments:

The Conservative Lady said...

Happy Birthday!
Hope you had a great day and I hope all of your birthday wishes come true. Here's a birthday laugh for you.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hIfxriwEgMs

Most Rev. Gregori said...

Well HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU.

I Turned 64 last month, but I am not really sure how old I am. The calendar says I am 64, my body says I am 104, but my mind tells me I am still 14.

So what is an old fart to do?

Just a conservative girl said...

Happy Birthday.

I am addicted to Mafia Wars myself.

Teresa said...

Happy Belated Birthday!!! It sounds like you had fun at China Inn 2. Hope you had a relaxing and fun-filled day!

Timeshare Jake said...

Happy Birthday. Sorry I missed it.

Light Up Your Life said...

Thank you all for the birthday wishes. Sorry it took me so long to reply.

Hope you all are doing well.

Ben Ferguson Show

Ronald Reagan Speech--A very good lesson for Obama to learn!

Ronald Reagan Speech--A very good lesson for Obama to learn!
Government's first duty is to protect the people, not run their lives.

MMM MMM MMM

The Conservative Underground Member Blogs Headline Animator

in the news today