Friday, November 13, 2009

Now here is a POTUS we can believe in.




*********************************************************************************

Ok, so I know that these ragmags are just tabloids and that they do not print anything factual, but I just could not help printing it here. Maybe because I had alwaysn thought and heard that these particular ragmags were supposed to be liberal in nature, and if they are maybe I printed it here because I wanted to find out if the rumors are true that Obama's own LibDems really are turning against him.

I cannot remember exactly what I was looking for on the internet when I found this image, but when I seen it, and read the title of the story, I just could not help myself, so I saved it to post, maybe just to see what type of reaction I could get, and maybe as a conversation starter, and maybe, too, just to poke fun at our Hypocrit of the United States.

Either way, this one is not even close to the one I saw at the grocery store the other night, that claimed the president had 'collapsed', and the FLOTUS was worried that POTUS was turning to cigarettes and whiskey (or booze) to relieve his stress.

I found that bit of info to be rather incredible, because, well, I don't know. I mean, being the President of the United States IS a difficult job, but, our president really has not DONE anything to be stressed out with this job (the operative phrase here being 'not DONE anything').

Unless of course you call trying to beat the previous presidents' golfing score, or travel record. Well, anyway, I am working on trying to find a particuloar story to post, and I am also working on another particular post, one of which is taking me a while because of the research I have to do.

No comments:

Ben Ferguson Show

Ronald Reagan Speech--A very good lesson for Obama to learn!

Ronald Reagan Speech--A very good lesson for Obama to learn!
Government's first duty is to protect the people, not run their lives.

MMM MMM MMM

The Conservative Underground Member Blogs Headline Animator

in the news today