Friday, October 9, 2009

Obama won a Nobel Prize? FOR WHAT????

Ok, I was searching on the web for a picture I could post to go along with my next blog about this Nobel Prize story, and instead I found this short article. I don't know if any of you have read it or not, but I am posting it here for you to read.

Also, from what I heard on the Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, and Ben Ferguson shows today, there are even some liberals and democrats who are upset about Obama winning this award.

Anyway, here is the article:

********************************************************************************

Taliban Condemn Obama As Nobel Peace Prize Recipient


AFP October 8, 2009


KABUL - The Taliban Friday condemned the decision to award this year's Nobel Peace Prize to U.S. President Barack Obama, saying he had "not taken a single step towards peace in Afghanistan".
"We have seen no change in his strategy for peace. He has done nothing for peace in Afghanistan. He has not taken a single step for peace in Afghanistan or to make this country stable," Taliban spokesman Zabihullah Mujahid told AFP.
"We condemn the award of the Noble Peace Prize for Obama," he said by telephone from an undisclosed location.
"We condemn the institute's awarding him the peace prize. We condemn this year's peace prize as unjust."
© Copyright (c) AFP

***********************************************************************

My only thought this morning when I heard this was 'Oh my God! WTF!'

2 comments:

The Conservative Lady said...

So I guess we all agree with the Taliban for once.
It is so very disheartening that Obama is not making a decision on the war in Afghanistan. Our troops are there dying every day, and he won't decide on a plan of action. This shows weakness, too. The Taliban are laughing at us.
I think Obama should show "peace through strength" and instead he shows indecision and weakness.
Thanks for visiting my blog and for the follow.

Light Up Your Life said...

Thank you for your support and the folowing.
Yes, I would say that it is safe to say the for once we (as conservatives) would have to agree with our enemies(how ironic is THAT?) that Obama is doing nothing more and nothing less than weakening our country and making us look like fools.

I am appalled and disgusted, and so very glad that I voted for John McCain (even though he lost) because I did not want to be associated with the insanity that is going on in our world and /or our country.

Ben Ferguson Show

Ronald Reagan Speech--A very good lesson for Obama to learn!

Ronald Reagan Speech--A very good lesson for Obama to learn!
Government's first duty is to protect the people, not run their lives.

MMM MMM MMM

The Conservative Underground Member Blogs Headline Animator

in the news today