Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Off Topic--I'm back!

Ok, so it has been a while since I posted on here. I had a few computer problems, and had to take my computer to KC Computers--it needed a new hard drive. Plus, I had been spending more time over at my MySpace page, because a friend got me hooked on some of the 'myspace game apps' and now I need to attend 'game apps anonymous'. LOL!

Mafia Wars is my #1 favorite.

Anyway, I am back, and I am going to try to get some posts going again. Please be patient. Hope everyone is doing well.

Merry Christmas.

2 comments:

The Conservative Lady said...

Glad to hear all is OK. Welcome back!

Les Carpenter said...

Glad your computer is fixed and your back. I'll be checking in later.

Ben Ferguson Show

Ronald Reagan Speech--A very good lesson for Obama to learn!

Ronald Reagan Speech--A very good lesson for Obama to learn!
Government's first duty is to protect the people, not run their lives.

MMM MMM MMM

The Conservative Underground Member Blogs Headline Animator

in the news today