Sunday, October 25, 2009

"The Limbaugh Ballad"--This is kind of cute

Ok, I am sure that everyone here who listens to the Rush Limbaugh Show that at times he play songs that school children were being indoctrinated to sing to 'the annointed one' [Obama], and now, (it was bound to happen) there surfaced a song being sung to Rush Limbaugh.

Well, I finally got a chance to record this song on cassette tape being sung to Rush. I did this because I happen to love the Rush Limbaugh Show, and I thought that the song was kind of cute, and I wanted to learn the words to it.

Well, here are the words to the song being sung to Rush Limbaugh (that I love to call 'The Limbaugh Ballad')

***************************************************************

Rush Hudson Limbaugh...um um um
Rush Hudson Limbaugh...um um um

'My ears have heard Rush Limbaugh
on my parent's radio

'He tells me that the left is wrong
and stuff I need to know

'We turn it off when he is done
cause there's no other show

'Rush keep brodcasting on

(chorus)

'Glory, glory hallelujah,
Gore and Clinton couln't fool ya,
Barack Obama can't ignore ya,
Rush keep broadcasting on'
*
' In 1951 he was born in Missouri,
now he's on the radio,

conducting E.I.B.,
**on the air in the street,

from sea to shining sea,
He keeps broadcasting on

(chorus)

'Glory, glory hallelujah,
Gore and Clinton couldn't fool ya,
Barack Obama can't ignore ya,
Rush keep broadcasting on...Rush keep broadcasting on'



**(I am not entirely sure about this one line--it is hard to really understand--but this is what it sounds like to me).

4 comments:

Teresa said...

I love the song! The words fit Rush wonderfully. I am going to have to find the song so I can hear it.

Light Up Your Life said...

Yeah I thought you would. I was actually able to record it on cassette tape today, and I have played it now like 35 times, singing along with it at the top of my voice and my neighbors think I'm a lunatic. LOL!

Thank you for the comment. I hope you get to hear the song soon. Rush plays it every now and then on his show, just listen for it.

The Conservative Lady said...

UCA:
Hey girl, I love Rush, too. I have the video and the words for you here:

http://tclblogger.blogspot.com/2009/10/hmmm-mmmm-mmmmrush-hudson-limbaugh.html

Rush always has the greatest parodies.

Light Up Your Life said...

Thank you Teresa. I love it. And thank you for the actual words...the song actually makes more sense now.

The words that I posted were the words 'as I could understand them'.

Thanks again.

Ben Ferguson Show

Ronald Reagan Speech--A very good lesson for Obama to learn!

Ronald Reagan Speech--A very good lesson for Obama to learn!
Government's first duty is to protect the people, not run their lives.

MMM MMM MMM

The Conservative Underground Member Blogs Headline Animator

in the news today